We called ourselves Pinnacle for a reason.
Like our clients, we're a group of highly ambitious minds with an aim to build trusted relationships with our clients; whom are like our extended family. We're aligned by and adhere to a core set of values: excellence, integrity and care. And, unlike many in our industry, our advice is not investment driven. So, our interest and approach is never self-invested.
The experience, knowledge and friendly faces behind your brains trust.
Craig Van Wegen
Connect with Craig here
Craig is a co-founder and Director of Pinnacle Group. With over 20 years of experience in the profession, most of which has been in the international tax arena, Craig has considerable knowledge of structuring for international aspects. In addition, Craig has been working in the high net worth space for much of his career in ensuring commercial and tax efficient relocation of families and their assets between jurisdictions. Craig also has excellent commercial knowledge and brings a very practical approach to client needs.
- Bachelor of Business (B Bus) - Deakin University, Victoria, Australia
- Masters of International Taxation (M Int Tax) - University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Chartered Accountant (CA) - Australia
- Chartered Taxation Advisor (CTA) – Taxation Institute of Australia
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Member – Institute of Company Directors, Australia
Connect with Nora here
Nora is a co-founder and Director of Pinnacle Group. Nora has gained extensive international experience with private clients in London, Dublin and the United States of America before settling in Melbourne, Australia. Nora provides strategic and technical tax and succession advice to Australian and international clients, including high net worth individuals and large family groups.
- Bachelor of Law (BCL) – University College of Dublin, Ireland
- Masters of Commercial Law (LLM) – University College of Dublin, Ireland
- Solicitor (non-practising) – Law Society of Ireland
- Solicitor (non-practising) – Law Society of England and Wales
- Attorney-at-Law (non-practising) –New York State, USA
- Chartered Taxation Adviser (CTA) – Tax Institute of Australia
- Australian Legal Practitioner – Victoria, Australia
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) - Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- STEP Advanced Certificate in International Succession and Probate
- Notary Public Victoria Australia